Friday, May 18, 2012

St. Augustine Alligator Farm & Zoological Park

Early start and walked to the center to catch a cab to bring us to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park.  It is located on Anastasia Island.  I figured this would take us about 30 to 45 minutes to go through.  Boy was I wrong.  There was soooo much to see. Not just alligators.  I took so many pictures that the battery just about died on my little point and shoot.  I would definitely recommend this as a must see if you are ever in the area.  I will stop my babbling now and show some pictures of our Day At The Zoo.






























Gators name is Bobby...LOL















And what's a place in St. Augustine without a cannon.



That was just a few things to see.  There is so much more. I really do recommend this place.  And set aside 2 or 3 hours of your time.  12 noon is feeding time.  That was fun to watch.  Don't miss that.  I didn't do the zipline.  It was more an obstacle course in the air with some zipline fun in between.



We had a fabulous lunch afterwords.  If you like German or French food the Le Pavillion is great. And very reasonably priced.

Patti and Bill  :-)




1 comment:

  1. We love St. Augustine , we have never been to the Zoo there, thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete