Friday, March 16, 2012

Pets Galore

Today was a normal, very warm day in Isle of Hope.  Boats leaving to go north or south and some coming in to stay a while or just a night.  Pam from Drift Away needed to donate some clothing so I took a ride with her to GoodWill.  I got off pretty good.  Three books and a pair of pants for a total of $4.00.  Pam got a few more items but did not spend much more.  We stopped for lunch then came back.  A nice morning break to a routine that I don't even have.  Now, Bill and I only have a robotic dog on board, put there are quite a few pets that greet us each day.  The first one that we met was Jingles who owns Dan and Pat on the Trawler Ironhore (pronounced Iron Ore).
Then there is Tipper who owns Diane on the trawler Kindred Spirit.

Cali owns Larry and Jean on SV Wye Not.  They left 2 days ago to go North.


On Chevy and Ruby own Dave and Pam of the Trawler Dirft Away.





They also have a sister kitty named Dirty Gerti.  I will get a picture of her.  She seems to be a bit camera shy.  She purrs and rubs her ears against you but when I would snap a picture I would get a side or a butt.  Lastly, riight now anyway is Jimmy Cho, or Chi Chi he is sometimes called.  She owns the two guys (I never did get their names yet) on SV Whirlwind.

Tomorrow is the St. Patricks Day.  Savannah is expecting over one million people for the parade.  This should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment