Sunday, April 29, 2012

A day on Enigma

Except for running up to take a shower I stayed on Enigma the whole day.  I did look out of the companionway a few times when I got something to drink.  Each time on the dock across from us there was a line at the top of the ramp and people constantly going up and down the dock.  They were all going to tour the inside of the HMS Bounty.


I really need to get more into cutting stuff out of my pictures.  That silver tube in the lower front is from El conquistador.

Bill went for a walk.  I wanted to go but my tummy said no, so I stayed aboard and played games and read.  It was 91 degrees here.  The heat usually doesn't phase me but I thing it is starting to get humid.  Lots of water and the fan pointed at me was enough though.  Bill brought me something to eat  and he was going out to find dinner.  My tummy still said NO!

He had found another part of town.  The oldest part of the city.  I had given him my camera to take a few photos since he wasn't bringing his nice one.  My little point and shoot fits in his pocket.  tI can do a number of things.  I do need to read more on it.  Here are two shots of the old city streets.  I can't wait to go myself.




I love browsing in these old towns.  So much history.

I am leaving early tomorrow morning to get a car and drive to see my parents and my sister and her family.  They are in Lithia, Florida.  West of here.   I hope to post something about today either later this evening or first thing in the morning.  I will be gone for a couple of days so there will be no posts for a few days. 

Patti and Bill  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment